Trinity Christian Academy is distinctly Christian and we uphold the following to be true:
1. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons--Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
2. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
3. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
4. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5: 28-29).
5. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8: 13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
7. We believe the Bible in its original conveyance to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21), and we adhere to its orthodox interpretation regarding all matters, including but not limited to the sanctity of life beginning at conception, the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman, the imperative nature of salvation in Jesus Christ alone, et al. We believe all other books external to the Bible, i.e. Book of Mormon, Non-Protestant Bible Translations, Modern Day Writings from Bible Teachers, etc., are rooted in man’s inability to know the one true God and His revelation as stated in God’s Holy Bible.
This Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family. In honoring this desire, there shall be no attempt made by any staff to promote or disparage any doctrinal or denominational beliefs, practices, or positions regarding issues upon which the ministry itself has assumed no official stance. Included are denominational positions regarding: church government-authority; time and mode of baptism; security of the believer; timing of future events; second work of grace – baptism of the Holy Spirit; sinless perfection; gift of the Spirit – tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, miracle working, discerning of spirits. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding the dissension that may be caused by denominational distinctives.
Non-Discriminatory Policy for Students and Employees
Trinity Christian Academy of Missouri, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Statement of Faith
Partnering with parents to educate students with a biblical worldview, to prepare them to live purposefully in the service of God and mankind.